A mini version of the Tiny Tenor, the XS Soprano is a soprano scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a mini ‘ukulele – the ultimate “take with you everywhere” instrument.
- DESIGNED BY PEPE ROMERO
- SOPRANO SCALE LENGTH
- HANDCRAFTED, ALL SOLID WOOD
- ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD & BRIDGE
- ABALONE ROSETTE & FRET MARKERS
- MOTHER OF PEARL DANIEL HO LOGO
- WIDE LOWER BOUT FOR SOPRANO BODY
- LaBella Pro ‘UKULELE STRINGS (LOW G)
- SPRUCE TOP WITH HAWAIIAN KOA BACK & SIDES MODEL
- ALL HAWAIIAN KOA MODEL
Also included in the price is a beautiful black case embossed in red with "Romero Creations" as well as an Oasis OH-18 Ukulele Humidifier.
This uke may be small but it sounds grand! You will love the tone and feel.